How to Make Flubber without Glue – Flubber– a gel-like slime– is fun for kids of every age. Made popular by the 1961 motion picture, “The Absent-Minded Professor,” and its 1997 remake, “Flubber,” this compound could be purchased a number of various toy shops as well as event shops. Yet rather than spending loan on the purchasing it pre-made, you can have your children make it themselves in the house.
Kids love to make homemade flubber! Our Flubber is similar to our liquid starch and glue slime recipe but it’s thicker, stretchier, and tougher. We love both slime and flubber for a quick science lesson. Make homemade flubber in minutes.
How to Make Flubber without Glue
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup flour
- Medium-sized bowl
- Food coloring
- 2 tsp. Borax
Step by Step:
- Pour 1/2 cup flour as well as 1/2 cup corn starch into a medium-sized bowl.
- Include water to the corn starch and flour– 1 tablespoon. at once– until the compound is of the exact same consistency as glue.
- Put 3/4 cup of warm water right into the mix.
- Add a few drops of food coloring– any type of shade– to transform your blend to the color of your choice. Mix the very well with a spoon.
- Pour 2 tsp. of Borax into a separate dish, and include 1/2 mug of warm water to the Borax. Mix this mix thoroughly.
- Pour the “adhesive” blend into your Borax mix to transform both mixes right into flubber. Knead the material with your hands for 1 to 2 minutes up until the flubber is combined as well as the set.