How to Make an Origami Dove – Origami is synonymous with calm, patience and perseverance, something that does it must have. So say it for thousands of years, the inhabitants of Japan, creators of this art also known as origami.
If you are learning how to make origami and start creating hundreds of pictures, you will surely be interested in how to make a dove step by step … If you do not know how to do it, however, with illustrations. Read on!
How to Make an Origami Dove
Steps to follow:
- Fold the paper in half but diagonally, to start creating your dove.
- Curve all the left side to the right, more or less from the dashed line that we show in the illustration.
- See the dashed line of the image? Separate one of the parts of the triangle … Perfect! Fold that part to the left.
- Fold all origami in half, as shown in the illustration.
- Fold the flaps back only from the angle that is shown.
- Can not find the form? Turn your dove origami 180º!
- Lower the bird’s wings down and the small triangle that protrudes, fold it in.
- Finished dove through origami! How was it?