How to Make a Smoke Bomb
You will need:
- Potassium Nitrate (found in manure and gardening stores in general) 60g
- Sugar (found everywhere) 40g
- Sodium bicarbonate, a spoon
- Colorific (people in communities recommend using coloral or food colorific, already in the video says that blue or orange are the best) three large spoons
Step by Step:
- Put the Potassium Nitrate with the sugar over low heat until the sugar begins to caramelize (communities say that putting a LITTLE of water helps in the quality of the burning).
- Stir for a little while and then add 1 tablespoon of baking soda (which helps combustion to be slower).
- Then add 3 tablespoons full of colorific and enough wick.
- Put the dough in a tube, insert a pen and wait 1 hour for the pen to give the mold and make the combustion better.
- Then remove the pen and insert a large pump wick, place a small piece of cotton to secure and wrap the pot with electrical tape, not forgetting to leave a small hole in the tip.