How to Make a Minion Costume – Want to be one of those cute yellow minions for Halloween? Bee-Do Bee-Do? It’s Difficult? or Easy? Just keep reading.
How to Make a Minion Costume
Things You’ll Need
- Yellow shirt
- Yellow Beanie
- Yellow dye and white clothes if you do not have yellow clothes
- Yellow eyeshadow (optional)
- Yellow nail polish (optional)
- Goggles or round glasses
- Black gloves
- Overalls or general dress
- Mid Yellow (optional)
Step by step
- Find a yellow shirt or hoodie. If you do not have a yellow tee, dye a white t-shirt with a little yellow paint.
- Find some glasses or round glasses. You can make your own glasses with some elastics, two rolls of toilet paper and a gray tape.
- Get a yellow beanie. Again, if you do not have a yellow beanie, dye a white beanie with a little yellow paint.
- Find some black gloves or dark gloves, but preferably black gloves.
- Get some overalls or if you want a girlish feel, take a dress overall, but you might want to get some tights. If you want to get more into the fantasy, print a G stencil that the minions have on their overalls to represent Gru’s Minions.
- Get some black uggs shoes, chat, or combat boots are recommended.
- For hair, use it straight if you can.
- For makeup, use yellow eyeshadow.
- You can not wear make-up, paint the yellow nails or stand still in the spirit of being a minion, do the nail art of the minion.
- Enjoy your disguise.
Wear yellow or black pants if you’re going to have a cold Halloween
- Do not prick anything without permission
- Do not make this costume without the permission of your parents.