How to Fold a Dollar Bill into a Flower – Origami roses make an impressive show. but make a pink money origami and you add even more interest. With their complex design, it looks like they would never do it. Not at all. It just takes a few short steps to complete the pink origami shape. With each flower containing five single bills in dollars, a pink origami paper currency is a twist to the normal monetary gift for a birthday, graduation or special occasion.
How to Fold a Dollar Bill into a Flower
- Fold a dollar bill in half the width. Repeat with the other four dollar bills.
- Unfold the invoices. Using a toothpick, roll the corners of the dollar bills to create a loop effect for the petals. Rolling the toothpick about three times will make a proper loop. When folded the dollar should make a “V” shape with curling loops under. Tightening yourself roll a dollar bill, plus the buckle will hold.
- Cut five pieces of wire for the petal stems. The wire will be folded in half to measure twice the distance of your desired rod length.
- Place a wire in the middle of one of your petals of dollars along the fold line, with loops facing outward. Crumple the paper around the wire, forming a base for the petal. Fold the thread down and twist to create a stem for a petal. Repeat for all dollar bills.
- Place one of the twisted petals of dollar bills in the middle horizontally. Looking down at her, the dollar bill will look like a smile, with the curls up. Surround the center of the petals with two petals of dollars on the right and left edges. The top view should look like this: ((=)). Twist all the threads together to hold the flower.
- Place a dollar bill petal on the top and bottom edges of the petal dollar bill center. Twist the wires together with the other three-petal pet law wires. The petal center will be surrounded on all sides by four petals, completing the shape of a rose.