It is already official: bottles, jars, and glass jars have won the sympathy of people and have become some of the best-selling handicrafts in the country.
The idea is quite simple: reuse jelly jars or bottles of glass, decorating with custom items. This new fashion is used by bars and restaurants that want to give a retro tone to the environment and many people want to do the same for their wedding parties, birthdays or celebrations.
We, who work with crafts, have to be always aware of the trends and thus be able to maintain our profitability. Thinking about it, today we have a super cool step by step of How to Decorate Glass Bottles.
For this step by step of How to Decorate Glass Bottles we will need:
- Glass Bottles
- Glass paints color according to the occasion, remembering that lighter colors fit well in baptisms or weddings and stronger colors in birthdays, for example)
- Bottle or test tube Decoration (choose one of the items below
- Pearl in rhinestones
- Satin ribbon
- Remove the labels from the bottles and rinse thoroughly removing any dirt or leftover food or drink Then dry with a towel or paper towel
- With the bottle already clean and dry, it is time to apply the paint. Turn the paint of the color you choose in a clean pot and, with the help of the syringe, begin to “splash” the colors INSIDE the bottle.
- Move the bottle, ensuring that there is no space left unpainted. After that, place the bottle upside down (in a place that can be ink-stained, like a newspaper) and wait for it to dry.
- With the bottles already painted and dried, it’s time to decorate.
Flowers: this is the simplest (and most beautiful) way of doing it, and it’s the way it’s done!
Choose one of the items listed above (in the decoration part) and start decorating your bottle. of how to decorate glass bottles.
Simply put flowers (natural or not) inside the bottle, as an arrangement. Then use the satin ribbon to make a bow on the outside of the bottle and that’s it!